from airport to Royal Pacific Resort?

donnamerry

Mouseketeer
I always used Mears or Tiffany in the past to get to WDW from airport - we choose not to rent car. Does Royal Pacific have transportation service if staying there?
Thank you! Thinking may do 2 nights at US then move to WDW for next 4 nights.

No transportation from the airport to Royal Pacific. You either have to take Mears ($24 pp round trip) or a town car service. It is kind of a pain! I looked up a bunch of town car services and they are all about the same price $40 one way, or $70 round trip from the airport which is what Tiffany Chrages and if you have used them you know they are worth every penny more than Mears!

donnamerry
NO the new hotel Royal Pacific doesn't have any transportation . We are one of the Sponsors of the transportation boards. You can go on our web site and print up a $5.00 off coupon.:wave:
http://www.Yourride.net

We are splitters of our trips for our last 2 trips (and our next trip) between WDW and Universal and we always rent a car. It's well worth not worrying about transportation from MCO to Universal and then Universal to WDW and then WDW to MCO again.

You also have the freedom to venture off site to a grocery store for diapers or medicine etc...

You can also drive to DTD which is VERY convenient and also to resort hop. It can be very difficult to resort hop!

We've done Disney without a car when we didn't split our stays and it was fine but having a car, for us, is now the way to go!

Last year we got a full size EA (National) for 10 days for only $179. Can't beat that price for the convenience!

Good luck!

Just talked to Dh and we decided to rent a car for our trip as well. Between the $75 round trip towncar and the $55 round trip (towncar also-cab was $37 each way!) from Disney to Universal, it just made more sense to rent a car for the week. I think we will enjoy being able to wander Orlando a bit also!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter