• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

From Belgium to DLP

hockey mom

<font color=coral>Loves to do the Napkin Dance at
My father has a free trip to Belgium for business and has asked me to join him. He has one day of work related stuff so I would really love to go to DLP. He thinks the train ride to Paris is about one anf half hours- is that correct and how would I then get to DLP. Thanks for any help.

If you go on the Eurostar site - http://www.eurostar.com - they show trains from Belgium direct to Lille, and there is a direct connection from Lille to Disneyland (Marne le Vallee ) - may be easier than changing in Paris - the station is right at the gates of Disneyland. Not done it myself though! However have just checked the site and it won't let me do a journey from Brussels to Disney! There is a train leaving Brussels 8:56 arriving Lille 09:33, but only options from Lille on that site are to London, Paris and Brussels! Oh the frustrations of the internet! Guess you'll have to google!
Liz

Actually, the Thalys TGV (bullet train) goes directly from Brussels Midi train station to the Disneyland Paris station. The trip takes 1h35 mins and there are several trains a day. Let me know if you need any booking help.

Mrsdrudge and MorganB- thank-you for the info. I was hoping there was a direct train. I can't wait.

MorganB- we are going in May so I will probobaly take you up on that help with booking this as we get closer to the date.

Sounds good hockey mom. You can buy tickets up to 3 months in advance of your return date. The further out you get them the better if you want to get the cheapest price. You can buy them on http://www.thalys.com/be/en . Or if you have to wait till the last minute there are also last minute discounts on that web site.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter