Frontier Airline out of PVD

PVD is right off of Route 95 and is MUCH smaller than Logan. There are three garages plus a parking lot with different fee choices. We usually park in garage C, which usually has a coupon online. You park and walk to the terminal in 5 minutes all under cover.
Denise

Be aware that Garage C is under new ownership and back operating as Red Beam Garage (park for peanuts). They are offering an intro rate of $9.95/day.

Is there where you'd recommend parking, garage C?

It depends on how long my trip is. For a longer trip not in wintertime, I've used the economy lot E, too. I currently have a bunch of points earned in the airport parking frequent parker program, though, so garage c no longer participating could be a dealbreaker (at least until i've redeemed my points).
Garage C now has their own loyalty program.

May I ask how PVD is easier than Logan?
It's about 15 mins further drive than Logan, but parking is about half the cost and it's sooooo much easier to get in and out of!! The airport itself is easier to navigate, security is seldom very long. It's just a more pleasant flying experience!

Be aware that Garage C is under new ownership and back operating as Red Beam Garage (park for peanuts). They are offering an intro rate of $9.95/day.
It comes out to more like $12-13 a day once they add the airport fees on. It's still cheaper than Boston though. I just ran the numbers and decided to take my chances with JB out of Worcester in Jan..parking will be under $100 for almost two weeks. The fares were comparable as were the times. I have better luck getting in and out of PVD in the winter months, but I'll take my chances with Worcester....worst case scenario is they land in Boston, and bus us back to Worc.

You guys are awesome you answered questions that I did not even know I had. I usually park in the economy lot, but I don't usually fly during winter months so I think I will park in Garage C. This way my car will be in a garage and I wont have to worry about shoveling snow should a storm come by while I am gone. According to the website you can reserve a spot online. Is this what you typically do? Thank you everyone for the feedback.

You guys are awesome you answered questions that I did not even know I had. I usually park in the economy lot, but I don't usually fly during winter months so I think I will park in Garage C. This way my car will be in a garage and I wont have to worry about shoveling snow should a storm come by while I am gone. According to the website you can reserve a spot online. Is this what you typically do? Thank you everyone for the feedback.

I just booked Garage C for our August trip today and it's paid for.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter