Frozen Sing-Along question

smelton521

Mouseketeer
Can anyone who has been recently please tell me how difficult it will be to get into the Frozen Sing-Along at DHS? How are they handling the line? Do you line up first thing in the morning and they assign you a show time? If not, does your entire family have to wait in line the entire time or can one person hold a spot while everyone else goes elsewhere? My youngest is 6 and is obsessed with Frozen so this is high on our priority list since this will be her first trip. Thanks!

We went last week and got in line about 15-20 before the show started and they were already full and I would say there were ten families ahead of us. You still line up outside 6 feet apart. I am not sure if they will let one person hold the spot but I'm sure the attendants who are letting the families in would know.

Can anyone who has been recently please tell me how difficult it will be to get into the Frozen Sing-Along at DHS? How are they handling the line? Do you line up first thing in the morning and they assign you a show time? If not, does your entire family have to wait in line the entire time or can one person hold a spot while everyone else goes elsewhere? My youngest is 6 and is obsessed with Frozen so this is high on our priority list since this will be her first trip. Thanks!
You line up as before, about 6ft apart. The theater used to sit 1050 people, now only 345
Once the theater is open they sit you, 4 seats together then 3 seats empty with every other row empty. So if you're a party of more than 4 you will be separated

We didn't do this on purpose- just didn't pay attention to the times, but we went 45 mins before next show...they let you into the waiting area -you go to a circle - it's shaded, cool and there's a little tv that plays some little frozenish thing. We Dec just to wait there as it was busy and we were hot and tired. Almost all pll (us included) sat/layed while waiting and yes many ate snacks...it really didn't bug us as we were distanced and not hyper concerned about it anyways.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter