Frozen the Musical

whiporee

DIS Veteran
It's completing its previews in Denver soon before leaving for Broadway. We saw it last night, and have to say it was great. The new numbers were not mind blowing -- Hugge, which starts Act II, was very rousing -- but the old ones were impressive. The stage was cool and the effects were great, too.

Both sets of leads -- young Elsa and Anna and older E&A -- did fantastic jobs in their roles. Kristoff was less defined, Hans a little more. The puppet work with Sven and Olaf was neat, too.

I don't know what New York will think of it, and it wasn't life changing or overly innovative, but it was a great show.

So exciting! Might have to make the trip to the States just to see it!

I hope it goes well on Broadway and I hope it wins a Tony Award for Best Musical even though it's not a guarantee it'll happen.:sad2:

Has anyone else gone to see Frozen on Broadway? I've gone twice and loved it! I enjoy musicals but wouldn't call myself overly knowledgeable. I had a wonderful time.

I haven't seen it on Broadway, but I'm pretty excited about the tour! I really hope that it comes close to me because I really want to see it!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!