Ft Wilderness Cabins

cat lady

Earning My Ears
My DIL said she reserved a 2 bed room cabin at Ft. Wilderness. Is there any info on these? I see where there are pictures and info on the RV campsites that we are staying in. Anything similar for cabins and which are 2 bedroom> Thank you.

My DIL said she reserved a 2 bed room cabin at Ft. Wilderness. Is there any info on these? I see where there are pictures and info on the RV campsites that we are staying in. Anything similar for cabins and which are 2 bedroom> Thank you.
The cabins are only 1 bedroom. There is also a dining and living room.

There are cabins at Wilderness Lodge that are 2 bedroom. These cabins are part of the copper creek villas and cabins at Wilderness lodge. The wilderness lodge and fort wilderness are neighbors but are separate resorts.

You might want to clarify the resort with her.

I second that there are no 2 bedroom cabins. She may have resorts mixed up. They do sleep 6 at the cabins.

Thank you. I saw the one room cabins. I think she is misinformed. She sent me a copy of her reservation and it says cabins at Ft. Wilderness. They probably told her there were 2 rooms, (not bedrooms).

Thank you. I saw the one room cabins. I think she is misinformed. She sent me a copy of her reservation and it says cabins at Ft. Wilderness. They probably told her there were 2 rooms, (not bedrooms).

There arent two separate rooms either. There are separate spaces but not rooms.

I've stayed in a cabin in each of the last two years. I don't recall a bathtub as laid out like this. Is that correct?

I have stayed in the cabins 3 times. First 2 times were in an accessible cabin so we had a roll in shower and it's in the same location as the tub in this photo. The accessible cabin's are also about 18in wider as to accommodate a wheelchair in the hall way The last time was in a regular cabin and it was laid out like the above floor plan. I mean it was a bathtub but not oval shaped if that's what you mean.

Yeah...that's it and the shower head is on the opposite wall of the bathtub handles/spout.

Good eye. I never picked up on it being on the opposite wall. I have to figure whoever did the lay out on first trip only had an oval tub in thet art work to use. The sink might not quite be positioned like that as well, it might be a bit more centered.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter