FTP print and pin?

MaryannF

<font color=purple>Very interesting...<br><font co
Has anyone done the FTP yet. I read on another board that the box that the print comes in is 18 in (L) x 15 in (w). How did you get the print home? Carry-on? Checked luggage? How did you declare it while going through customs? Will we have to show the value somehow? I'm always nervous about going through customs even though we always have all the bills and declare everything.

Haven't gone yet, but I don't think you need to worry. Your ftp confirmation should list the print as one of the items, so in a pinch (and it's unlikely you'll be asked), you can show your confirmation to prove it's a gift. As for value, the strategies board lists it's sale value as $200. I doubt they'll be that concerned, but if you're really worried, I'm sure Guest Services could give you some kind of statement of value. Mostly when they do an audit, it's not to calculate what you've got to the penny, it's to make sure you're not bringing in $1000's of dollars extra worth of stuff.

Some people have been having them shipped home. That might be a solution, if you're really uncomforatable with it or it won't fit in your luggage. This can usually be arranged from your resort gift shop.

Ciao,
Mort.

Big Plastic Disney Bags and bring it on the plane home with me!

That print is so adorable! I would not trust it inside my luggage!

Is it just me, or is this summer dragging!?!?

Scratch
:smooth:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter