Fuel Prices Where We Live

The most fuel I been burning is gas for the lawnmower. Almost used up 5 gallons, meanwhile in the same timeframe the car has used maybe 2?

Diesel is 2.359, the local place is way high at 2.699, and I saw 1.445 on the TSD fuelcard app.
Gas is 1.959-1.999 all over the area without discounts.

gas yesterday:
Super unleaded: $1.69
Diesel: $1.98

Since my driving hasn't been changed much over the last month, I'm really liking the diesel price at the moment.

Our gas prices have been pretty stable for gas around 1.999, and diesel around 2.399. With TSD I can use a local fleet fueling and pay 1.969 for diesel.

Diesel locally is holding at 2.299, At the local fleet fueler (EFS card) I can get 2.059, and best price I see in state right now is 1.969.

Gas has been at 2.189 for over a week locally and down around 2.02 as I head south.

@tiggerdad You are about right, since around 2008 diesel has been higher then regular gas. It also happens to be right around the time that the US exports of ULSD skyrocketed.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts