Fullsize Car For $22/Day in April (Priceline)

smook2

Earning My Ears
Just wanted to report that I just got a fullsize car from Tampa Int'l Airport (Hertz) at the rate of $22/Day for 9 days through Priceline. I initially tried $15/day but didn't get any takers. The cheapest fullsize car rate I found for 9 days (April 18-27)was over $27/day through Dollar using the "KISS" promotion code. Maybe I should have tried $19/day???

I got 6 days in full size at Alamo through Priceline for 134.24 all tax and charges plus Priceline's fee included.

That was a pretty significant jump from $15 to $22, especially since you had several weeks to keep trying. And yes, you definitely should have tried $19 (or even lower) because Hotwire's price for a full size is $20.36/day.

I got a minivan from Priceline for $20/day for 7 days through Alamo. This was the fist and only bid I put in. We are going May 17-24.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter