Fun photography games?

nono

DIS Veteran
When we go on our next trip home in Feb., we'll have a bunch of photography nuts with us. Since everyone is digital, I was thinking it might be fun to set a theme for picture-taking each day (everything blue one day, all buildings the next, etc). My husband and I were just discussing, and didn't know if anyone has any good photography games they've played while at the World. Any ideas?

Sounds like fun. We have not played any games, but we do enjoy going to the lobbies after 12 AM and get some great night shots without the people in the shots. Hope it's a good time for all! :flower:

How about most original or best character photo!

Park bloopers! People doing silly things at the park!

Best landscaping picture!

Happy "magical" Vacationing,
Tom :)

• Colors scheme
  • Patterns scheme (Circles, squares, triangles, etc)
  • Rides theme (On many rides people are visible (especially with telephoto lens) so try for the best 'action shot'
  • Water Scenes
  • Crowd Scenes
  • Character photos
  • Signage scheme
  • Entertainment scheme (Best shot of one of the live entertainment venues)
  • Flash Photography scheme (Best night or indoor shot (where allowed) where a flash is required)
  • Most colorful scheme (A single shot that has a multitude of colors in it)
  • Fireworks scheme (Best shot of any fireworks display)
  • Non-Park scheme. Anything tht is not within one of the Parks (Theme parks, water parks, pleasure island), such as downtown disney, any of the resorts, etc)
  • Transportation scheme (Best shot of any Disney type of Transportation, Bus, Boat, Monorail)
  • Sunset scheme (Anything with the sunset in the background)
  • Food scheme (Anything involving food, either a display, dining experience, etc)

Just some ideas off the top of my head.

Have fun.

Wow -- a great bunch of ideas for theme days! I appreciate it. I'm not the creative one in the family! :crazy2: (That's for you, Tom!)

Our favorites are the signs and hidden Mickey's and cool Disney logos, like the brass ones on the train station at MK.

If you take the Mickey's Magical Memories tour at MK, you get tons of things pointed out to you that you might not notice on your own, even if you have been dozens of times.

What about a "Where in the World..." photo contest? And no fair taking a pic of something that's mobile or found in more than one park (like a character with no distiguishing background to separate it from any other character shot). Could make for some fun after the trip is over.

I have often thought about forming a rival site to BadSHoe.Com.... I would call it BadParent.com and take pictures of people having less than magical times as they forced their kids to "enjoy their vacation or ELSE." :sad2:

But then I think about wasting MY magical time capturing other people's misery and invariably ditch the plan.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter