Fun Spot and Souvenir Stores still open in FL.

Gosh, it might be worth the drive from Pittsburgh. NOTHING is allowed to be open here except for grocery stores (which are Crazy Town), gas stations - which of course I don't need now because no one can work, and a few other "deemed life-sustaining" businesses. Disney is my life-sustaining business. Oh well....this will all be a distant memory at some point. I lived through the 3 Mile Island fiasco and ...can't remember much...except one radio station that played 24 hours of "Only the Good Die Young" by Billy Joel.

I wish they would just mandate a quarantine for Orlando at this point. But I think the county just mandated that all entertainment venues are to close.

This is the exact same video that I saw and referenced In my post on the thread "would you still go". https://www.disboards.com/threads/would-you-still-go.3796970/
I think this is the same gentleman who recorded this video and a few other ones over the past week or so. Also, he did one about 24 hours ago at a community walking park area. He went to the park to relax and think. He was very surprised that their were signs announcing park is closed. They have it all blocked with caution tape. They even have the park benches and picnic areas blocked off. He said he is now convinced its time to quarantine himself but he isn't sure if he should do it there or go back home to Anaheim California. He said they announced that everything is closing today except for stores that sell necessities. Judging by his videos, there aren't many tourists around on the roads, but the area isn't really empty either. It's unbelievable how the tourists have been able to stick around this long. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter