Fun Surprises to do at or around the parks

Rivergirl2005

DIS Veteran
My bff and I are doing a girls trip for the third time in a row. We are looking to do some fun activities either at or outside of the parks. Last year for our 30th we did the Marceline to Magic Kingdom tour (REALLY Enjoyed it) so this year we are going to the Keys to the Kingdom Tour. We plan on going to AoA to take some of the drawing classes, which we loved doing last year as well. We've made a wish with the blue fairy at Pinocchios restaurant, and picked a pearl in Japan. Are there any other fun activities we can do inside the parks or at other resorts?

We enjoyed the archery lesson at Fort Wilderness.

Listening to the band (with a cocktail) at Mizer’s Lounge is fun too.

Trader Sams is a unique experience! Tons of fun.

My bff and I are doing a girls trip for the third time in a row. We are looking to do some fun activities either at or outside of the parks. Last year for our 30th we did the Marceline to Magic Kingdom tour (REALLY Enjoyed it) so this year we are going to the Keys to the Kingdom Tour. We plan on going to AoA to take some of the drawing classes, which we loved doing last year as well. We've made a wish with the blue fairy at Pinocchios restaurant, and picked a pearl in Japan. Are there any other fun activities we can do inside the parks or at other resorts?
Formal Afternoon Tea at the Grand Floridian
Evening Horse and Carriage ride at Port Orleans Riverside

Where can I get info for the horse and carriage rides???

What and where are these jelly rolls?

The carriage rides are $ 55 for up to 4 people. 5:30pm to 9:30pm. The ride is a half hour long. You can make a reservation by calling 407-939-7529
Jellyrolls is a nightclub at Boardwalk.

Spa at Saratoga Springs is one idea... we also had good viewing of the fireworks at the Polynesian, add a Dole whip with rum and you have a nice adult surprise

a Dole Whip with rum, hmm, that sounds very good. might have to sneak some airline size bottles into MK this trip:thumbsup2

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter