Funny Disneyland names.

Albertan mom

<font color=blue>I didn't mean too, innocent mista
This friend of ours just came home from Disneyland last week. They were telling me all about their trip.

We were over in that Adventureland California park, and it was fun. We went on the Tower of Doom, that is pretty cool. The Screamer Coaster was very wild too.
We stayed at the California Grand Hotel, which was very nice, with a view of Adventureland California. We could see the River Rapids from our room too.

We got to go on the Pirates of the Caribean on the last day before it closed, but didn't get to eat at the Blue Lagoon restaurant.

I can't remember them all right now, but it was so funny, because he had so many names all mixed up. I did know what he was talking about, but sometimes it took me a minute to figure it out!! :rotfl:

I had some one ask me last week if we went to Matterhorn mountain while we were there and what we thought of the place. What he really wanted to know is if we went to MAGIC mountain. And, no, we didn't! LOL

We were walking behind a family on our way to California Adventure and the dad kept on calling it California Land. I was cracking up!

Cracks me up too - I hear so many people calling it Californialand. :rotfl2: If Disney ever comes up with a name that bad - we'll be in trouble.

At Thanksgiving I was there with a friend who hadn't been to DL in 40 years. She kept getting "California Adventure" and "Adventureland" mixed up. At one point she got really angry with me because she said she wanted to go to Adventureland so that's where I took us. When she saw the Jungle Boats she started yelling "Why are you taking me here? I wanted to go to Adventureland!" At first I couldn't figure out what she was talking about. We were at the park for 4 days and she never did get the names straight. :crazy2:

NotSoLittleMermaid said:
At Thanksgiving I was there with a friend who hadn't been to DL in 40 years. She kept getting "California Adventure" and "Adventureland" mixed up. At one point she got really angry with me because she said she wanted to go to Adventureland so that's where I took us. When she saw the Jungle Boats she started yelling "Why are you taking me here? I wanted to go to Adventureland!" At first I couldn't figure out what she was talking about. We were at the park for 4 days and she never did get the names straight. :crazy2:

:rotfl: That is too funny! :rotfl:

That is TOO funny and WAY too common...drives me nuts!! The Blue Lagoon had me laughin' out loud!! Too funny!!

Albertan mom said:
This friend of ours just came home from Disneyland last week. They were telling me all about their trip.

We were over in that Adventureland California park, and it was fun. We went on the Tower of Doom, that is pretty cool. The Screamer Coaster was very wild too.
We stayed at the California Grand Hotel, which was very nice, with a view of Adventureland California. We could see the River Rapids from our room too.

We got to go on the Pirates of the Caribean on the last day before it closed, but didn't get to eat at the Blue Lagoon restaurant.

I can't remember them all right now, but it was so funny, because he had so many names all mixed up. I did know what he was talking about, but sometimes it took me a minute to figure it out!! :rotfl:

We took our granddaughters to Disney in November. They were 5 & 7 at the time. They kept telling us that they wanted to ride the Tower of Torture.

disney1990 said:
We took our granddaughters to Disney in November. They were 5 & 7 at the time. They kept telling us that they wanted to ride the Tower of Torture.

That's what I call it! :rotfl2: (jk)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter