FVG code for dollar ?

corvair

<font color=FF99FF>Doesn't need a fancy tag
Hi I am getting down to all of my final details. I got a better deal by using FVG code form dollar. Before I cancel all of my other car ressies wanted some one who has used this code to help answer some questions if you can. When I go to the counter to get my car do I need any kind of coupon or anything else to use this code? Thanks, corvair

Originally posted by corvair
Hi I am getting down to all of my final details. I got a better deal by using FVG code form dollar. Before I cancel all of my other car ressies wanted some one who has used this code to help answer some questions if you can. When I go to the counter to get my car do I need any kind of coupon or anything else to use this code? Thanks, corvair

Hi corvair,

I am using the FVG code for our upcoming Aug trip. It was the best rate out there. My understanding is that it was in the Floridia Visitors Guide and is for anyone to use.

Can anyone comment on this code?

I used it on my last trip to WDW and I'm using it again in June for Ft Lauderdale. The previous poster is correct, it is from the Florida Visitors Guide. They didn't question us about it. If they do, just say you got it from the visitors guide.

... FISH is the best promo code at Dollar.

The trouble is noone knows the source or the requirements for using it.
I've tried it on-line and got a massive saving (better than FVG) but not as good as National once the DC coupon and discount have been applied.

Originally posted by the Legend
... FISH is the best promo code at Dollar.

The trouble is noone knows the source or the requirements for using it.
I've tried it on-line and got a massive saving (better than FVG) but not as good as National once the DC coupon and discount have been applied.

Hi Legend,

For my case the FISH code and the FVG code gave me the same price which was cheeper then the DC discount. I went with the FVG code since I know where it was from.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter