• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

FW pool -What is available?

the4moores

Mouseketeer
I know the pools at FW aren't themed but do they offer some extras. Are there lifejackets available? Floatie toys? Are you allowed to bring your own Floatie toys in the pool? My daughter has something like a fludder board that she likes to use. What else is available for guests at the pool?

The one thing I was surprised by on our recent trip was that they would not allow DS to use his snorkel tube in the pool. Goggles/mask okay, tube not. Maybe because they were worried for sanitary reasons? Otherwise he enjoyed it, even though they're both large plain concrete pools.
Terri the Yoopermom

They allow pool toys in the m ain pool that we were in a couple of weeks ago. They even sell noodle for $4 at the Meadows Trading Post

:bounce: :Pinkbounc :Pinkbounc

Aug 2002 POFQ, FW, ***

There were not enough life jackets at the pool for all the kids that wanted them, when they wanted them. We are bringing our own this time.
Pete.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter