Galaxy's Edge - Area/Music Loop?!

maxiv

the guy from overseas
Hey guys,

I've only been to SWGE in September in Disneyland....I'm not sure anymore if there was an area music loop? I remember there was one under the bridges when entering the land, and then it went quite quiet. The land itself was full of ambient noise from flying jets, machines, etc..

Have you seen a music/area/backkground loop anywhere?

There is no land music loop. The John Williams score is the land music however only used in very specific places. They don't have music because they want the land to be realistic. The ambient noises with creatures and ships is the primary sound of the land.

You can hear the bustle of the marketplace, shop owners on the second floor talking, the ship sounds and creatures. For actual music you can hear Galma radio inside the restrooms (at least the ladies restrooms :) ) and as you enter the Falcon queue, there's a radio on the bottom left next to a game of sabacc. And also obviously inside Oga's
Best time to appreciate the ambient sounds is at night, if you are in the land at closing

You can hear the bustle of the marketplace, shop owners on the second floor talking, the ship sounds and creatures. For actual music you can hear Galma radio inside the restrooms (at least the ladies restrooms :) ) and as you enter the Falcon queue, there's a radio on the bottom left next to a game of sabacc. And also obviously inside Oga's
Best time to appreciate the ambient sounds is at night, if you are in the land at closing
Exactly, but where can I listen to all of that online while at work? ;-)

I absolutely LOVED the radio in the restroom (the gent's that is)!!
The most recent episode of the WEDWay Radio Podcast on Soundscaping is quite interesting, by the way.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!