GAME: The Great ANZAC Pretend Planning on Paper PTR - Out and In for ADRs (05/04)

Which Option do you prefer?

• 3 castles: MLB or SYD > Paris/DLP > Barcelona > Florida/WDW > LAX/DLR > HNL > Home

• 4 castles: MLB or SYD > HK/HKD > Paris/DLP > Barcelona > Florida/WDW > LAX/DLR > HNL > Home

• 3 castles: MLB or SYD > LAX/DLR > Florida/WDW > Barcelona > Paris/DLP > Home

• Other

Results are only viewable after voting.
So, I proposed we split stay at a Monorail resort and then an Epcot Resort. Assuming that everyone agrees with this viewpoint, that culls the list down to:

Monorail resorts
  • Contemporary Resort/Bay Lake Tower
  • Polynesian
  • Grand Floridian

Epcot Resort
  • Beach Club
  • Yacht Club
  • BoardWalk Inn

Pick one from each group and lets see where we end up.

If anyone holds strong views about other resorts, then we're back to eenie meenie minee mo.

So, I proposed we split stay at a Monorail resort and then an Epcot Resort. Assuming that everyone agrees with this viewpoint, that culls the list down to:

Monorail resorts
  • Polynesian
  • Grand Floridian

Epcot Resort
  • Beach Club
  • Yacht Club
  • BoardWalk Inn

If anyone holds strong views about other resorts, then we're back to eenie meenie minee mo.
A BLT at the Beach Club please

OK, I do want to try Bay lake tower so I'll vote for that, and also the yacht club please!

Monorail resorts
  • Polynesian
  • Grand Floridian

Epcot Resort
  • Beach Club
  • Yacht Club
  • BoardWalk Inn

Ahhh...this is what I'm talking about. Provide a list which queenie will then refine... and then making us (ie the others) take action!

Heeheehee, you know you like to make sure that every detail is correct...and you wouldn't hesitate in telling us which ones would be the best in your opinion :worship: (which we love of course!)

Heeheehee, you know you like to make sure that every detail is correct...and you wouldn't hesitate in telling us which ones would be the best in your opinion :worship: (which we love of course!)

:rolleyes1 Just remember that there is a difference between correct and being right! :stir:

Just an FYI......the boards have gone up at the Grand Floridian to start construction on the "Not happening" DVC...
So it ain't going to be the prettiest place for a while.......much to the dismay of brides to be :eek:

Just an FYI......the boards have gone up at the Grand Floridian to start construction on the "Not happening" DVC...
So it ain't going to be the prettiest place for a while.......much to the dismay of brides to be :eek:

Yeah....I'm happy with a BLT at the Beach or Yacht Club.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter