Garden view/Roof view ?

Glory Days

Mouseketeer
My daughter and a friend were doing a work study for 8weeks in Florida, so last weekend I gave them a weekend at the HRH, gardenview. I had to go through Quickbook.com since they were filled up when I booked two months ago. I figured it really shouldn't have been busy with all the cancellations the last few weeks, but when they got to their rooms they were on the 5th floor with a view of the cement roof. I was a little surprised and disappointed for her since this was more money than the beautiful pool view I had this April on the entertainment rate.
I was thinking of changing my next spring trip to garden view, but do not want to look at a roof. Anyone else get this view with a gardenview?

We had a garden view on the 6th floor and were overlooking the red roof over the driveway at the front entrance to the hotel. But, the good thing was that we had a perfect view of the fireworks at night. So that wasn't so bad. We weren't in the room much during the daytime anyway!!

Nan

We had a nice 4th floor garden view of the garden area/boat dock section in the back of the hotel. Very nice.

I had a room on the 2nd floor and had a nice garden view. I once stayed in a deluxe and I had a view of the roof and the main lobby drive-up.

We had a 2nd floor garden view and had a beautiful view of the garden. In the HRH I really don't see the big deal about the view. It's not like you have a balcony. I know I certainly don't spend a lot of time standing at the window.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter