*GASP!* I just got an ADR cancellation notification via email....

I just got a bunch of emails too for my cancelled adrs. I about had a panic attack and I thought they were cancelling my resort stays!

So far I've gotten 7 emails about our cancellations today...got 2 the other day. It's a 2 week trip...can't remember how many ADRs I started with. The Epcot ones finally disappeared from MDE yesterday.

I'm getting tons of them. I'm jokingly thinking "Dude, you already told me you'd be deleting them. You already removed all of them from my MDE plans, now these individual emails are just rubbing salt into the wound!" ;) ;)

I cancelled our July 14 trip last Friday and just received 10 ADR cancellations over the last hour - 2 ''Ohana, B & C, Storybook , Pizzafari dinner, T-Rex, etc- wow, if our trip wasn't already cancelled, this would be one really depressing day !!!
15 emails so far today

Do you know I think it’s more painful to have this happen one by one even though they have already disappeared from my MDE . Literally it is painful to receive these Disney Destiination emails each one takes a little bit of joy away regardless if I can rebook or not

Got all mine today for our October trip. as soon as Disney allows new reservations our TA is cancelling that trip and booking us for next April.

I cancelled our July 14 trip last Friday and just received 10 ADR cancellations over the last hour - 2 ''Ohana, B & C, Storybook , Pizzafari dinner, T-Rex, etc- wow, if our trip wasn't already cancelled, this would be one really depressing day !!!
Me too! Disney has been HOPPING on the cancellation emails...

each one is a little sader than the next.... :guilty: :guilty:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter