Germany trip cancelled

So Scotland was too much more to add to Spain. So, Germany refunded, and I'm just doing Spain. Very disappointed. But I'm on the Nashville waitlist. We'll see if I get in for that.

Hi Folks,

There is a thread for the discussion of other touring options.

It's entitled Other Options.

As this is the ABD discussion forum and this is an ABD thread, our conversation should remain on that topic.

Thanks,
Kevin

Decided to bite the bullet and do Scotland. Hope they don't bring back the Isle of Lewis next year.

We really enjoyed our Scotland ABD, sounds like a great plan! Glad they were helpful in working that out for you.

We are scheduled for the May 28 Peru trip which only had 9 people (including my 4) for the longest time, and last I checked the numbers are still in the teens. I keep wondering if they will cancel at the last minute as well. I have offered several times to voluntarily move to a trip with more people (because I thought my kids would enjoy it more if there were other kids), but just to switch to the June trip or December trip would have cost me $4000 out of pocket even before the 90 day final payment between airfare change fees and the higher AB cost. It's a little maddening that they can still involuntarily cancel for low enrollment, but if we try to preemptively they are not accommodating at all.

I've been to Scotland the past 3 years (on my own touring). It is so lovely and the people are so awesome...can't imagine how great it will be with ABD magic! Hope you have a great trip.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter