Getaway today experts

amw

need a new tag
Has anyone booked a Disney room with Getaway today, and been able to upgrade it? If so, was the upcharge reasonable?

I was dreaming of GC, and they have the best rates by far. However, they quote a 2-queen room, and I would prefer one with bunkbeds. Also, would like to compare what they would charge for concierge.

They've upgraded their website - you can see package rates with various hopper amounts. You can see exactly how much the room is without the tickets. Kinda cool. But no options on the rooms.

You can always ask the hotel if you can upgrade. You would just have to pay the difference.

I don't know if the room with bunk beds cost any different from the standard 2-queen-beds room. I know that when I booked online with Disney, it defaulted to 2-queens, and then I called to request a room with a King and fold-out couch. They are both considered Standard rooms, so no price difference, the software online just defaults to the 2-queens, and does not offer a place to change the room configuration. Hope that helps...

Call Getaway Today and ask if you can just upgrade thur them. They are absolutely wonderful to work with. Very accomodating in every conversation I have had with them over the last 10 years.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter