"Getaways" section of WDW website - is this new?

ChiBub

Mouseketeer
I'm one of many hoping for a deal for the second-half of the year, and just noticed on the WDW website (in the "tickets and packages" drop-down bar where you go to look at special offers) a "Getaways and Magic Your Way Packages" tab. They price-out packages for families of 4 for room-only, room-plus-tickets and room-ticket-dining packages. From what I can tell, these are not discounts, they're just the regular price of going during the lower-seasons, which would also correspond to the "select dates" they have listed.

Has this section always been there? I'm especially interested because I was looking to see if a new special offer posted today, and wondering if this went up instead (meaning no new discounts). Did I just never notice it before, or is it new?

I don't think it went up today because it seems like I remember seeing it about a week ago when I was on their website. I also saw a commercial advertising the same thing this past Friday.
Don't know if they are considering this the new "deal" though.

Thanks much for the info!!! I still have hope of a new special offer :thumbsup2 Now it's just a matter of how long before we see it :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter