Getting Around Resort and 2 Parks

OnlyDisney

DIS Veteran
My daughter and I are having a girls weekend March 2-4. We live an hour away so we'll be driving in to stay at the All Star Movie resort.
On Sunday we have a 10am breakfast at Cinderella's Castle, afterwards we'll be going to Epcot, then heading home sometime in the later afternoon.

Since we're going home after Epcot I'm not sure what the best way travel around is.

Should we take a bus to MK for breakfast, monorail to Epcot, bus back to resort, then drive home.
or
Drive to Epcot to leave car, monorail to MK for breakfast, monorail back to Epcot, then drive home.

You could also park at the TTC, monorail/boat to MK, then monorail to Epcot, then finally monorail back to TTC for your car.

Depends if you want to leave straight from the park or go back to your hotel.

In this situation, I would park at Epcot and then monorail to MK and back. I despise the walk from TTC parking to TTC. That incline by then underpass annoys me something awful as the walker when my sister has an EVC. I know me and I would probably just want to get on the road after Epcot instead of spending 20-60 minutes getting back to Movies to get the car.

In this situation, I would park at Epcot and then monorail to MK and back. I despise the walk from TTC parking to TTC. That incline by then underpass annoys me something awful as the walker when my sister has an EVC. I know me and I would probably just want to get on the road after Epcot instead of spending 20-60 minutes getting back to Movies to get the car.

You make a good point about wanting to get on the rode after we're done at Epcot!

So if I'm going to park at Epcot, what time should we leave the Movie resort to get to our breakfast at Cinderella's castle by 10am? (I've never been on the Epcot monorail before!)

If it was me, I would leave Movies no later than 8:30 am. If I remember right, it is only about a 15 minute drive from Movies to Epcot, but you will be arriving with most people trying to get to the gates for park opening at Epcot. The Epcot to TTC monorail is only about 8 minutes, but then you have to transfer at TTC to got to MK.

I might even consider leaving a little closer to 8 am, but then I tend to be earlier for things.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter