Getting our physical tickets at AK

hswillia07

DIS Veteran
Hi guys! We bought the discount Canadian tickets, so we don't have physical tickets and have to go show our passports, etc. Last time, we were able to go do Disney Springs before our first park day to do this. This time, we can't do that. We're rope dropping AK on our first day - can I show the passports at the ticket window there? If so, does it open well before rope drop?? This also means we'll have our passports in the park the whole day with us. Is there another, better option I'm not thinking of? We'll arrive in Florida around 5pm and plan to head to the Boardwalk that evening and then have an early bedtime after the long drive! I suppose we could go to Disney Springs and do it, but I don't really want to.

Thanks!

While I think the other solution is better, I just wanted to confirm that yes, you can show your passport at the AK Guest Services to activate your Canadian tickets - we did it back in April. We weren't trying too hard to get through at RD so timing wasn't a huge issue, but definitely can be done.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter