Getting prices on US Site

ebusinessguru

Mouseketeer
Hi,

Every time I get on to the Disney website to price out a Disney holiday lately I have been redirected to the "International" site which quotes prices in Euros. Does anyone else have this issue, or know a way to get USD prices from the website?

I'm logging in from Australia BTW.

Chris

Hi Chris,

I had the same issue for Walt Disney World. I cleared my browser history then typed the the address manually rather tha clicking on a google link.

I also found some of the resorts were listed on Trivago as well when Trip Advisor generally doesn't have any Disnet Resorts.

Cheers
Deb

No issues from NZ - I'm regularly switching between WDW and DL and I always get the US site.

No issues for me either, I just tried and was straight onto USA site and was able to choose a resort, dates etc..... I am logging in from Australia.

Are you using windows or Mac?

Check your location settings or region/language settings.

This happened to be as well and I noticed that my settings were on UK & Ireland English. Make sure your location setting (top right hand corner) is set to United States English. This should bring it back to US prices. Hope this helps

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!