getting prints from email

Dznypal

DIS Veteran
I have quite a few pics my friend sent to me by email

so now my question what do I need to do to send to walgreens to get prints made

I hope its easy

thanks all

Any special reason for Walgreens? Why not someplace like Shutterfly? All you need to do (with almost all of these services) is download copies of the pics sent to you, create an account on the site of your choice, and then upload and select what prints you want.

Most photo printers operate online - whether the sites like Shutterfly, or even Walmart and Costco - you just need to go to the website of your preferred provider, and follow instructions. Usually, you need an online account, then there's a spot that allows you to click to upload the desired photos.

One thing you may want to make sure of - what size/resolution were the photos that were e-mailed to you? If they're really tiny embedded photos just for you to view - they may not print well at all - if they're the larger, or even full size original shots, then they should be plenty to print. If you right-click on the photo and go to 'properties' you should be able to see the dimensions of the photo that was e-mailed to you. If it's something smaller such as '800x600', '1024x768', etc., then the resolution may be too low for a print, even a small 4x6" print. You want to see ideally something in the 2500x1875 or larger range for a nice looking 4x6" print and a reasonably clean 8x10" print. The larger the resolution, the better the results with larger prints. When you see cameras or phones list a 'megapixel' count, that is the same as multiplying the photo dimensions divided by 1 million...aka, 2500 times 1875 would be 4,687,500, divided by 1,000,000 equals 4.6 megapixels (MP). A 24 MP camera delivers photos that are 6,000 x 4,000, aka 24,000,000 pixels.

Any special reason for Walgreens? Why not someplace like Shutterfly? All you need to do (with almost all of these services) is download copies of the pics sent to you, create an account on the site of your choice, and then upload and select what prints you want.

Probably because he can pick them up locally; may even have a good discount code. I have used Walgreens, Costco etc. when I was in a hurry.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter