• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Getting to DLP from Paris

melissa19

Earning My Ears
I'm a bit confused about the best/easiest way to obtain tickets for a one-day trip to DLP next spring.

We plan to take the RER A4 from Gare de Lyon in time to reach the park by its opening. Does the billet combine (combined RER and DLP ticket) still exist? It's unclear on the ratp.fr website. If so, can I buy this ahead of time should we be in a metro station that offers it? Or, better to buy on the day of at Gare de Lyon?

Or, does it make more sense to buy DLP ticket at a FNAC (we won't be near the Paris Disney store), and buy the RER tickets at the station?

Minor points, I know, but in travelling with a child, I'd like things to flow as smoothly as possible.

Any thoughts on going on Easter week would also be appreciated.

Merci!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter