GF pool ?

seanf

Earning My Ears
Does anyone know if the large courtyard pool has completed its renovations at the GF? Also, is it true that the soft serve ice cream has been removed from Gasparilla Grill? :(

Thanks!

We were at GF 6/23 to 6/28, and I did not see any rennovations at the courtyard pool. I guess they have completed the rennovations. I did happen to get soft serve ice cream at gasperillas. They were out of vanilla so I had chocolate with lots of toppings! There were plenty of people getting ice cream so I can't imagine stopping the soft serve.

we were at the gf july 4 & 5...the pool was very crowded even at midnight! (i was huge & no construction)...we had some soft serve i/c at gasp and it was great!...so it is still there!

wolverine, was the pool area noisy when you were there at midnight? do you think any guest whose rooms are in close proximity to the pool could be disturbed by the noise of a "very crowded" pool at midnight? were there any cms around? i don't think there are lifeguards at that time. just wondering for all the folks who might like to get a good night's sleep so they can be up early to tour the parks in the am! thanks

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter