• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

GF Tea Sandwich Types

treehugger

Níl gach uile fhánaí caillte
Can anyone tell me what kind of sandwich selection is offered at the GF Tea?

Go to www.allearsnet.com for a full description! I went for the first time last year and recall tuna but not much else. However, I do remember all of the food being divine. I had the Buckingham Tea.

We had one shrimp, one watercress and cucumber, one egg salad, one pear, and I can't remember the other. And, also a tiny onion tart. Liked the shrimp and pear, and loved the tart. But, my mom makes a much better cucumber, and I make a much better egg salad. For 8.50 or so, we definitely didn't think the extra plate of sandwiches was worth it, though.
The pastries, the strawberries and the biscuit like thing (my memory is shot right now):) were great, though.
Kim

PS scones that was the name!:)

I am so glad to hear nice things about the tea at the Grand Floridian. When we go in Feb. I have booked a PS for my mom and I.

Thanks guys, I was concerned that they only had icky stuff like pate! (No offense to pate lovers! :love: ) We are really looking forward to trying this Tea!

We just got back and did the Princess Tea Party. I think the food is the same. No one at the tea party seemed to eat much of it. We had three sandwiches...chicken, egg & onion, and shrimp...I hate to say this...they were pretty icky!!! BUT....I am not a "fancy tea party kind of person".

We also got these cheese and sesame flavored flatbread crackers, along with smoked cheddar cheese and some light green colored cheese. We also got raspberries, blueberries, and grapes.

The tea was very good...but, honestly...I looked around to see if it was "just me"...but, no one was eating their sandwiches. We were joking with the people next to us how we were "hitting Wendy's" on the way out!!

DD had pbj and ham&cheese on her plate...I thought they were very good...but she didn't like them at all.

I hope you will like the food more than we did...it IS very fancy tea party sandwiches.

:wave:

Beca

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter