Gift card offer help

Jenheartsdisney

Mouseketeer
wondering if anyone could help. I booked a holiday direct with Disney on 19/07/18 for 16/05/19. It's for room and park tickets and we got the free dining offer (breakfast as it's a value).

Now I'm sure that we were supposed to get a gift card and a limited edition magic band as well and assumed that they'd be given to us at check in but reading through the forum has made me realise that neither of these is listed on the invoice.

I've emailed Disney (can't phone, I'm deaf) but is it likely this will be sorted before we get to Orlando? I've checked the promotion dates and the dates of my first payments and we definitely booked on 18/07 and paid our deposit.

Don't worry, your magic bands will be handed to you by reception when you check in but won't be listed on your invoice.

However I have double checked my invoice and the gift car should show. My says $100 gift card promotion.

please ignore comment - was responding to the gift card promotion for next year, apologies

Last edited:

I know that with the current free dine offer for 2020, Value resorts are not included in the free gift card offer, only moderate and deluxe resorts. Pretty sure it was the same last year, so you may not be entitled to it.

We booked our trip with Virgin and were informed that we have to collect our $100 gift card from a specific part of MCO Airport before we get on the Magical Express to our hotel otherwise we would be forfeiting it. Bit cheeky I think after a 9 hour flight when it's about 10pm UK time + time to get through immigration, etc to expect people to remember to get it before they leave. Particularly people travelling with kids who have a lot more to deal with than just getting off a plane and onto a bus.

Last edited:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter