Gift Card resale sites?

scrapgal123

Mouseketeer
I'm looking to save a few $ on gift cards his Christmas season. What are the best resale sites?

Are you looking to regift them or to use to purchase gifts? I wouldn't advise to ever gift a gift card from a resale site unless you're gifting to someone you feel comfortable giving a faulty gift card to (i.e. your child or spouse).

If you're using to purchase gifts with, I use giftcardgranny.com to compare who has the best discount. All (I think) of the resale sites have money back guarantees. I've used about 6 different sites and have never had an issue getting my money back after getting a faulty card.

Are you looking to regift them or to use to purchase gifts? I wouldn't advise to ever gift a gift card from a resale site unless you're gifting to someone you feel comfortable giving a faulty gift card to (i.e. your child or spouse).

If you're using to purchase gifts with, I use giftcardgranny.com to compare who has the best discount. All (I think) of the resale sites have money back guarantees. I've used about 6 different sites and have never had an issue getting my money back after getting a faulty card.
It would be for myself

I regularly use Cardpool, ABC GiftCards, GiftCardZen, and Raise and have not had any issues. I also use GiftCardGranny to see who has the best deal.

I prefer GiftCardZen because they usually have good rates, electronic cards come quickly and I like their guarantee. I've had to claim against it before because a gift card balance disappeared, and they processed my refund quickly and without hassle.

Whatever site you use, check the guarantee CAREFULLY and read the full agreement, not just any summary-type info they have on Help pages and the like. Make sure they cover the gift card type you are purchasing, and know the timeline they will cover it for. (Cardpool I know guarantees only physical gift cards and not electronic gift cards, but you wouldn't know that unless you read their full terms & conditions - look for that sort of thing).

Verify the gift card balance as soon as you get them, and spend them as quick as you can.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter