$$$Gift Card Sent/Received$$$.....COMPLETED!

they are saying baltimore, maryland and the answer hasn't changed for a week so we are keeping our fingers crossed. (it was changing every day last week) We are hoping its baltimore b/c we've already found a really nice two bedroom one and a half bath apartment w/ washer, dryer and dishwasher. It is also pet friendly so if i wanted to take my wiener dog(which I am worried about taking her away from my parents and their dog b/c I don't want her to get depressed) I can. So that'll be nice. :) It even has a pool although its hard to think about swimming when I am freezing to death lol

they are saying baltimore, maryland and the answer hasn't changed for a week so we are keeping our fingers crossed. (it was changing every day last week) We are hoping its baltimore b/c we've already found a really nice two bedroom one and a half bath apartment w/ washer, dryer and dishwasher. It is also pet friendly so if i wanted to take my wiener dog(which I am worried about taking her away from my parents and their dog b/c I don't want her to get depressed) I can. So that'll be nice. :) It even has a pool although its hard to think about swimming when I am freezing to death lol

I'm from Maryland, where in Baltimore are you looking? We're about 1/2 an hour from the city of Baltimore. It would be fun to meet another Disboard friend.

Ohhh.....That would be great. Ashley wants to sight see. She should really get in touch with you ::yes::

I'm from Maryland, where in Baltimore are you looking? We're about 1/2 an hour from the city of Baltimore. It would be fun to meet another Disboard friend.

the apartment we are looking at is in owings mills. What about you? Yes I would love to meet a disboard friend as I never have, but I tried to when I was in disney in dec, but didn't see any. Had my lime green ribbon tied to my bagalini. :thumbsup2

the apartment we are looking at is in owings mills. What about you? Yes I would love to meet a disboard friend as I never have, but I tried to when I was in disney in dec, but didn't see any. Had my lime green ribbon tied to my bagalini. :thumbsup2

I'm from Eldersburg. I just sent you a PM.

not a problem....we know it is coming ;)
Just want to get it official...and find out where you get to go shopping :)

not a problem....we know it is coming ;)
Just want to get it official...and find out where you get to go shopping :)

i can't wait to shop!!!:woohoo: if it ever gets here maybe i'll be able to make one last trip to madison before i move, which would be awesome! i love madison!!!:yay:

df's mom express mailed the gift card to us along with our valentine present. Thank you so much to Juli (fire 14) for my applebees gift card! I love going to eat at applebees and now I have an excuse!!! :banana: :banana: :banana:

:woohoo: Glad it arrived. That finishes this exchange :)

come join in the anything in a flat rate box exchange that has started ::yes::

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter