gimbals

I've used the Osmo 2 and Osmo Pocket
Here's the Osmo Pocket. 1080p60

Way better than trying to record something on a shaky cell phone

The weight, size and quality of the DJI Osmo Pocket can't be beat. It only weights 116 grams (4 ounces) and fits in your pocket. The Osmo 2 is 485 grams (17 ounces) plus the phone.

With a full size gimbal, you have to get it and your phone out, mount your phone, start filming and everyone is looking in seconds. On the other hand, you can slip the Osmo Pocket out of your pocket, start filming and most people won't even notice you have a camera. If they do, they'll ask you about it because it's the coolest thing they've ever seen.

And yes, the Pocket takes excellent video.

I have the Osmo mobile 2 and use it with my iPhone X footage is brilliant. Thinking of getting the Osmo pocket its so cute ! Does it stabilise like the gimbal

Yes. The camera is mounted on a 3-axis gimbal and it stabalizes exactly as you'd expect. The gimbal mechanism is small because the camera is small and light.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!