Glasses opinions for Universal

I usually take mine off for major coasters only (like Hulk). From others experiences it seems they are likely to stay on but I just get nervous I might lost them. I essentially fold them and grip the temples and it works fine.

If it's a possibility for you, I would recommend getting daily contacts to wear for theme parks and water parks (water parks are especially annoying with glasses). This makes it so you don't have to worry about them at all and it really helps with 3d effects on rides and shows. I usually take my glasses with me to the park and leave them in the car. Then just put in the contacts when i head in and remove them when we leave and go back to my glasses.
Hi! I would love to get contacts, but I don't know if that's a possibility, I have progressive lens. This is my first year wearing glasses, well it will be in February. I will be going back then for a new eye check and will ask if I can do contacts. I just don't know.

One thing I found out after speaking to someone. Speaking of fogging glasses with mask and humidity, rainex defogger works great on my glasses. Just a thought. Thanks everyone for all your help!!!

I have reached an age where i have to wear glasses for everything now or everything is blurry and fuzzy. What's the best idea to keep my glasses on my head and still do rides? They are progressive, transitions so i don't switch with sunglasses or anything. I just wanted to hear what others used and what ideas were out there. Until this year i only wore readers so this is a new experience for me. Any and all help is appreciated!!!

I don’t do anything. I’ve been wearing glasses since a kid. You’ll want a cloth to wipe them off for the water rides. Make sure they’re properly fitted.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter