Glow with the Show at Tokyo Disneyland

Wow that looks amazing! I haven't watched this parade before...those lights are so pretty! I love what they do with genie and Cinderella's dress.

As for the glow with the show part, is it like a paddle that you hold onto and wave about? Do you mind if I ask how much it costs?

I'm glad you guys could enjoy it!

Wow that looks amazing! I haven't watched this parade before...those lights are so pretty! I love what they do with genie and Cinderella's dress.

As for the glow with the show part, is it like a paddle that you hold onto and wave about? Do you mind if I ask how much it costs?

Dreamlights really is a lovely parade! The new wands are pretty slim and cost 2500yen. As of right now it can only be used at Tokyo Disneyland for Electrical parade Dreamlights and it seems that for DisneySea's Fantasmic! they will be selling a separate wand.

Do the Disneyland Glow with the Show ears work in Tokyo Disneyland?

I'm not sure about it. According to someone on another message board it seems like it's not likely but to be honest I really do not know. We are going to the US this winter and the ears should be released at WDW, we could bring back a pair and try it out maybe!

I'm glad you guys could enjoy it!

Dreamlights really is a lovely parade! The new wands are pretty slim and cost 2500yen. As of right now it can only be used at Tokyo Disneyland for Electrical parade Dreamlights and it seems that for DisneySea's Fantasmic! they will be selling a separate wand.

I'm not sure about it. According to someone on another message board it seems like it's not likely but to be honest I really do not know. We are going to the US this winter and the ears should be released at WDW, we could bring back a pair and try it out maybe!

I'll bring my ears with me in November and see if they work. I can't wait!

I'll bring my ears with me in November and see if they work. I can't wait!

Sorry to bring up an old thread, but just wondering if the people who tried out the US glow ears at TDR can report back?

We're just back from a trip to Disneyland (Anaheim) and the kids got the "Made with Magic" paint brushes. If the glow ears are compatible between US and Japan, then I'll chance it and bring them (they're not that big anyways), but if not then I won't bother. Or if someone knows if the "Made with Magic" items work at TDR, that would be even better.

I can do the reverse. I brought my HKDL paintbrush to Disney World and to Disneyland and it worked in both parks.

I can do the reverse. I brought my HKDL paintbrush to Disney World and to Disneyland and it worked in both parks.

Thanks for the reply! HKDL is owner by Disney, but TDR is not, so I wonder if it's still compatible. I guess I'll find out soon enough. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter