Gluten free options

Sfrenchies

Earning My Ears
Recently found out that my toddler has celiac, interested in any restaurants/ quick service spots that anyone might recommend with good gluten free options!
Thanks so much

Disney is VERY good about gluten free. I have Celiac and have only had one issue at Disneyland (in several trips) and no issues at WDW. Just be sure to let your server know. They will usually have the chef or cook (QS) take your order and then bring it out front. They are very knowledgeable about cross contamination and which foods are gluten free. There is something gluten free (or that can be prepared gluten free) at nearly every location.

Disney takes food allergies very serious. My daughter has Celiac also. She loves our Disney trips because there are more GF options available to her than anywhere else....and she never worries about cross contamination because they are so careful.

Thank you so much everyone, feeling much more at ease that my daughter will have plenty of food options

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!