Go Oahu Premium activity?

ErinC

DIS Veteran
If you used the Go Oahu card, which premium activity did you choose? I’m torn on what to choose. We are a family of 5 (me, Dh, DD22, DD19, DD15).

We chose the PCC, but as described in other replies I think we'd pick something else if we could do it over. But we had no kids on the trip.

While we didn't get the Go card we did go to PCC and did the Ali'i luau. This was the one thing I was disappointed in. PCC is fine, it is kind of weird in that each "island" is pretty dead when there isn't a presentation going on. There are a few people around doing things, but at times it felt like the area was closed, it is just very quiet and odd feeling. When they have their scheduled presentation everything kind of comes to life, but then it becomes very crowded.

The luau was nothing special. The annoying thing is that the regular one is at 4PM which is too early to eat dinner for me. Everyone was so bored by the end that no one wanted to stay until 7:30 for the night show to start (which is the only thing I really wanted to see).

If I were to do it again I would opt for the regular island buffet dinner (which is ~$90) so we could eat later and not have to wait around for the night show.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter