Go Tigers Corey and Julie!!!

Mouse Skywalker

<font color=green>The Force is strong with this Po
OK, I have to admit that I am a Michigan Alum so I'm rooting for LSU to beat Ohio State because I root for anyone to beat Ohio State. However, knowing how happy it will make Corey is another reason to root for LSU.

Go Tigers!!!

Oh and Go BLUE!!!

I was also thinking of Corey earlier while rooting for the Tigers!

#1.) I always root for the SEC.
#2.) It will make the SEC Championship loss easier to swallow if I can say we got close to beating the national champions. Ok, maybe not swallow, but choke down at least ;)
#3.) I usually root for anyone playing OSU.
#4.) Just as important, if I have a friend whose team is playing, and I have no real interest in the outcome, I always root for my friend's team. Corey/Julie and I are complete strangers, but as others have said before, you (and the entire team) bring joy to my life each week with what you do, so I want your team to bring it home. :goodvibes

GO TIGERS!!!

Candy

I have to admit it was a tough loss to take last night but LSU played a great game. Congrats to the Tigers.

We'll be back in the BCS Championships next year!

Geaux Tigers!!! :woohoo: :woohoo: :woohoo:

I almost mentioned something on the podcast when we recorded on Sunday, but I didn't want to jinx the game - glad I didn't. I am very superstitious when it comes to LSU football.

Corey is definitely the happiest person on the planet right now!
Geaux Tigers!!:yay: :banana: :yay:

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter