Go to snacks in WDW.

Dole Whip in MK, caramel apple anywhere they sell them, caramel corn and sorbet in Epcot (Germany and France), Coke slushees

Giant micky chocolate chip cookie with the ears dipped in chocolate. First time getting one and it was amazing.
There is something about those cookies that are amazing! It’s not your everyday chocolate chip cookie that is for sure!

Mickey krispie treat dipped in mini m&m's. I find the best ones are at Big Top Souvenirs at MK. They also have the giant mickey choco chip cookie with the ears dipped in chocolate.

Epcot - Key Lime Tart and Svens Green Apple Cheesecake
MK - Peter Pan Float
AK - Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse
DHS - Can't think of any I must have

Wild Card - when I am needing a sugar break, I like to get a Mickey Pretzel with cheese. Thinking of the cart in the Pecos Bill/Country Bear area.

It sounds weird but I loved the bacon Mac and cheese loaded fries at Casey’s! We actually shared one between two adults and were full for a few hours!! 😂

Epcot - Key Lime Tart and Svens Green Apple Cheesecake
MK - Peter Pan Float
AK - Blueberry Cream Cheese Mousse
DHS - Can't think of any I must have

Wild Card - when I am needing a sugar break, I like to get a Mickey Pretzel with cheese. Thinking of the cart in the Pecos Bill/Country Bear area.
I have never seen the green apple cheesecake!! I will have to look for it.

These all sound amazing - I need to start snacking more!

Cinnamon rolls at Starbucks, and in AK. I also love the quiche and teh egg sandwich at Kusafari in AK. Delicious.

I was bummed when they changed the QS dining venue at the American Pavilion (now being replaced by the Regal Eagle Smokehouse). I'm hoping they will keep the apple cheesecake on their menu. I haven't heard anyone mention this dessert before so I'm guessing that most people either have never tried it, or didn't care for it. It didn't have a full-on apple flavor but you knew what it was and it had such a creamy texture to it. I was sure to get this every time we went!

My kids (and I) love the popcorn and we will be getting a refillable bucket this year.
Other favorites:
Blueberry cream cheese mousse at Satuli Canteen is AMAZING.
Night blossom frozen drink at Pongu Pongu in Pandora in AK.
Brownie sundae at the ice cream place near ToT in HS.
Citrus Swirl float at Sunshine Seasons in MK. I love Dole Whip floats, too, but Citrus Swirl wins as favorite.
Strawberry tart at Les Halles in Epcot.
Love the kakigori shaved ice in Japan in Epcot. They will make it 1/2 one flavor and 1/2 another if you want that. I do tangerine and melon.

My all time faves: Dole Whip (Aloha Aisle) and chocolate covered strawberries (Germany Pavilion)!!!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts