gocarts

Rolo

Earning My Ears
My 13 yr old DS loves gocarts. Are there any gocart racing tracks in the WDW area? Your replies are appreciated.:)

are inside the Fun' N Wheels Family Fun Parks. They have two locations; one at 6739 Sand Lake Road and another on 3711 W. Vine Street. Also, from what I read, there are go carts inside the Fun Spot Action Park at 5551 Del Verde Way. Hope this helps

Fun Spot is a great family alternative for a few hours, and the Kart tracks there are some of the best around.

Fun n Wheels went out of business :(
The Fun Spot has an awesome 4-stories of track.
Also you might want to try Old Town in Kissimmee, they have a small go cart track there as well.
There's also a new place( I can't remember the name though) down on International Drive that I think has a 5-story track, to pull a 1-upsmanship on The Fun Spot.

Well spotted, SW Fan! Yes, Fun 'n Wheels went quiet last year, while the new place on I Drive is, I think, called Midway Magic. It's just a few blocks up from the junction with Sand Lake Rd. It was still being finished off when I was there in May.

SimonV
I'm pretty sure Midway Magic is now open, because I saw some people riding the tower-shot, or space-shot type of ride(which is similar to Dr.Doom's Fearfall at IoA) last week when I was coming home from the dentist's office. We also saw it with people on it when we were coming home from USF last Fri. night.

Thank you so much for your replies! My son can't is very excited to try one of these places out! :bounce:

Originally posted by S.W. Fan
I'm pretty sure Midway Magic is now open

The go kart portion of Magic Midway is, indeed, up and running. If it looks a lot like Fun Spot, that may be no accident. The owners of the two attractions are embroiled in a legal dispute, with Fun Spot claiming Magic Midway is infringing its patented go kart track designs.

KellyMonaghan

My wife and I figured it was open since we see their older version of Dr. Doom's Fearfall ride operating almost any time we're near that area.
I don't blame The Fun Spot a bit for going after the other guys , it looks almost identical to TheThe Fun Spot's tracks except I think it has 1 extra story on the Midway Magic track. Plus throw in the fact it will probably steal customers from The Fun Spot due to it's busier, more tourist-friendly location than The Fun Spot's on I-Drive.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter