Godfrey tour in St Thomas?

Becca61

Earning My Ears
Has anyone heard of Godfrey Tours in St. Thomas? I found them on the internet and this is what he offers for $20 per person:

Helo This is Godfrey, I can pick you at the ship at 11am take you into downtown
shopping frist, then leave downtown at 12.00 noon for the tour of the Island
and then take you to one of our beautiful beaches for 2 hours and then back
to the ship between 3:30- 3:45 and you pay at the end of the trip. the 3
year old will ride free. if you wish to make resavation you can email me
back.
Tanks Again
Godfrey Renal

Is this a good deal? Has anyone done this?

I've managed to decode what DH, DW, DS and DD...it took me awhile, but I figured out IMHO...but pray tell, what is URL, my dear and wonderfully knowledgeable Dave?

I think this sounds interesting. Would love to hear more about it. How's that investigation going Dave :)?

Looks legitimate. There are a <i><b>lot</b></i> of taxi drivers outside the ship that will offer a tour such as the one described here, but I've heard that it's kind of "luck of the draw" as to whether you get a driver that gives you interesting commentary on the way. The fact that Godfrey is specializing in these tours leads me to believe that he enjoys giving the tours and is probably quite interesting.

I'm going to add this to my St Thomas links. If anybody takes Godfrey's tour and has some comments, I'd love to hear them.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!