Going to ASMUSIC

W

waldo'smom

I didn't think we could swing a trip to the World this year, but I bit the bullet and booked us at the All Star Music yesterday using a code I found on Mousesavers. We check in on Sept. 6 and out on Sept. 12. I am so excited.
Hubby had originally wanted to stay at Fort Wilderness in a cabin and take our bikes with us and spend a couple of days exploring the campground, but that was totally not in our budget. Maybe in a few years, but not now.
We have stayed at the All Stars before and have no complaints with being there.
So now I will have my new kitchen and bathroom and an added trip to WDW, just a little more on a budget one. But better than not going at all. YEAH!!!! Can't wait!!!!

That is the way to do it, a trip plus doing your home the way you want, Ask for the Calypso building, it is worth the extra $10.00 a night, close to the food court and pool. I can'c comment on bus service cause I always rent a car. Have a FUNtastic trip:)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter