Going to DL for first time

accjones

Earning My Ears
We will be going to DL with our 3 kids ages 3,8,12 how many days should we expect to visit DL and what other parks do you recommend to also go to? Any good and cheap hotels you know of? We will be going over xmas break. Are there any places you would recommend us not to go to?

If your are going over the xmas break then I would stay for 3 or 4 days. You also have Knotts Berry Farm a few miles away in Buena Park if the kids enjoy rollercoasters.

i go to DL every year, and i always stay at the Embassy Suites Anaheim south, the one closes to disneyland, and i usually buy 4 days tickets, also i go to Knott's Berry Farm, and Six Flags Magic Mountain. sometimes i go to legoland in san diego, which is really not a long drive, only like an hour or so.

We will be going to DL with our 3 kids ages 3,8,12 how many days should we expect to visit DL and what other parks do you recommend to also go to? Any good and cheap hotels you know of? We will be going over xmas break. Are there any places you would recommend us not to go to?

I would say 3 days is good enough for both DL and DCA. Other parks you would probably want to take them to LegoLand near San Diego. They have lots of things to do there for kids. Cheap Hotels around Disneyland would be:

1. Candy Cane Inn
2. Red Roof Inn Maingate
3. Best Western Raffles Inn
4. Carousel Inn And Suites
5. Howard Johnsons Anaheim
6. Jolly Roger Inn

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter