Going to Hoop-Dee-Doo from Beach Club

TNKim

Mouseketeer
We are staying at Beach Club and need to be at Hoop-Dee-Doo for the 6:15 show. How is the best (quickest) way to get there? I know we can take the bus to MK, then boat to Fort Wilderness, but I'm looking for other options. One is to take Uber or Lyft to the Contemporary Resort, then walk to MK, and take the boat to Fort Wilderness. The other is to Uber to Wilderness Lodge, then boat to Fort Wilderness. I understand if I Uber to Fort Wilderness I would have to take an internal bus to get to the Hoop-Dee-Doo. Any other options? And what time would we need to leave Beach Club to be there in time for the 6:15 show? Would leaving at 4:30 be early enough or too early?

I would probably go to MK and then take a boat to the resort. We left from AK and the bus service to Fort Wilderness was terrible, we waited for an hour for the bus and almost missed the show. 4:30 is probably good, maybe a little early. If you take a bus to Fort Wilderness you'll have to take an internal bus, so keep that in mind.

You can uber/lyft to either CR or WL and take the boat to Ft. W. There is no reason to uber to CR and walk to MK. Personally, I would splurge and take a Minnie Van directly from BC to the Settlement Outpost. It's the most direct transportation when leaving from anywhere other than WL/CR/MK. Or just uber to Ft. W and take the internal bus. That's going to be faster than going to another resort and taking a boat. I would be heading out of BC around 4:15 pm. Sometimes it can be difficult to get a Minnie Van and if you choose any other form of transportation, I would allow yourself 2 hours. If you get there early, you can explore the Settlement Outpost area.

Please take the Minnie Van. I have been doing that for 2 years now. It picks you up at the beach club and pretty much drops you off at Pioneer Hall. For the price it is well worth it.

Please take the Minnie Van. I have been doing that for 2 years now. It picks you up at the beach club and pretty much drops you off at Pioneer Hall. For the price it is well worth it.
I think we probably will. Do you think 5:00 is early enough to request the Minnie van to get there by 5:45?

I had a 615 dinner time and left with the Minnie van at 445 pm. Were were there in plenty of time. Since seats are reserved, you should be fine. Once you get there, there is a booth outside where you show them our reservation and they will check you off. The show was a lot of fun. FYI, when your first course comes out, ask your server if she could bring Mac and cheese, and she will after she serves you the chicken. You can also get seconds on anything.

I think we probably will. Do you think 5:00 is early enough to request the Minnie van to get there by 5:45?

I would recommend giving yourself another 15 - 30 minutes to request the Minnie Van. I find getting one to be really hit or miss and have waited up to 20 minutes for one. Ft. W is such a lovely resort, so, if you are there early, you can just enjoy the atmosphere, playground, gift shop, etc.

I would recommend giving yourself another 15 - 30 minutes to request the Minnie Van. I find getting one to be really hit or miss and have waited up to 20 minutes for one. Ft. W is such a lovely resort, so, if you are there early, you can just enjoy the atmosphere, playground, gift shop, etc.

I also recommend giving yourself a little more time. The Minnie Van that picks up your request could be right around the corner, or much farther out, which would increase your wait time. I would rather arrive a little early. You can walk down to the docks at the water, and there is also a nice outpost shop there that we enjoy.
have fun!

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!