Golf Cart Decor/Personalization?

tjmw2727

DIS Veteran
We have a week in a cabin coming up and I reserved a golf cart. Should we try and personalize it in some way or will it be easy enough to identify among the cart parking?

If so does anyone have any suggestions for simple/subtle ways to decorate our cart?

Thanks!

The carts are numbered, and your key will have that number in case you forget.
OTOH, I think decorating your cart is an awesome idea.
Many people decorate their personal carts as well as the rentals.

Thanks - maybe I will have me dd make us a magnet just to make it stand out just a little !

We saw several rental carts with signs, lights, garland, etc for decorations. I wish I had thought of that.

The rear seat passenger handle is a great place to hang a sign. I'll have one ready for the next trip.

I also have some battery powered lights that I wished I had brought to hang on the cart.

I say decorate the heck out of it!

We always like decorating ours - it’s fun to be festive and it helps you find yours in the crowd!! Can go simple like flower garland or all our with lights. Simple small zip ties will do the trick ;)
You’ll always see some that go all out but if it’s your first time keep it simple and enjoy! Window clings work great too. Have fun!

We did not think to decorate ours, so we just left a bright towel on the back seat so we could quickly spot in, since we kept forgetting where we parked it in the field of carts :) I would have loved to do something simple, I love the magnet idea :)

I highly suggest something, even if it's small as we have seen it multiple times where people are looking for their "lost" cart which was actually taken (most likely by accident) by someone else. All the rental cart keys are the same.

Thanks everyone, hadn't thought of decorating it so others would realize it isn't the right cart, really great suggestion!

Love the window clings idea! We will be there for F&G so a spring flower garland might be fun.... anyone have a picture I can't seem to visualize what this will look like!

Ok , so eaither off to the doller store, or amazon to get something to decorate with. Since my trip is in october, i will probably loose every thing i buy for the trip before using it. Oh ,since its halloween at the fort ,i can go all out! ( i wish no space, otherwise it would have a seprate battery , fog machine, lights , etc......)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter