Golf Cart Rentals - pick up options

karma459

Earning My Ears
Hi everyone! Arriving TODAY to the Fort - yay! However, for the first time IN MY LIFE, I missed my early AM flight, so I had to change to arrive later today (4pm to MCO). I'd planned on renting a golf cart once I got there.. however, I think the Bike Barn closes at 5pm today (?).
I can't remember from previous rentals, but can someone remind me - you have to pick up a reserved cart at the Bike Barn, correct? I have plans for MK starting tomorrow at rope drop, so I'm not quite sure how to arrange my schedule to be at the campground during the standard operating hours of the bike barn but that IS what you need to do to pick up a cart, correct? (i.e. there is no after-hours pick up)...

Sorry to hear you missed your flight karma459.

You CALL the Bike Barn to reserve your Disney golf cart (that's the only role the BB has is to take down your reservation).

You PICK UP the golf cart at the check-in building when you arrive. It's on the outside of the building back/left side where all of the rv/camper check-in lanes are. You'll see carts parked behind the check-in building and a sun umbrella/podium where a Cast Member is to give you your cart. If it's too late the front desk personnel can help. This area is also where you return the cart at the end of your stay.

So no worries. Travel safely!

Bama Ed

Thank you Bama Ed! You are an invaluable resource - and took my stress level down a notch this morning!! :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter