• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Golf carts at FW (didn't know where to put this)

perfectscruggs

Earning My Ears
Didn't know where to put this question but Transportation seemed to fit..LOL.

Are the Golf Carts at Fort Wilderness 4 seater? I thought if they were, we could rent one for me, DH, DD14, DS14, and have our DS5 sit on our laps.

Also, are they convenient? Are there places to park them near the bustops and boat dock? Would like to take them to the boat dock and park, then take bus to MK.

Thanks!

You'd probably get more responses if you post this on the Camping forum. As for seating, you can probably put DD5 in the front seat between you and DH if you're not big people (we put DS3 between us). The back seat will only fit two as there is some type of "rack" that comes up is in the middle of the seats (or if DD5 is small she may fit ). There are all kinds of parking spaces for the carts near the marina; not sure about the bus stops as we only took the boat to MK and drove to the rest of the parks.

Yes, there is parking for the carts at both the Settlement Depot (MK & Studios) and the Outpost Depot (Epcot, DAK, DTD)

One side note about the carts... If there is a bus following you, please pull over and let the bus pass. Also, if a bus is stopped, and loading/unloading guests, please stop as well, and wait till the bus is finished. Thanks. :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter