• Controversial Topics
    Several months ago, I added a private sub-forum to allow members to discuss these topics without fear of infractions or banning. It's opt-in, opt-out. Corey Click Here

Golf course recommendations

JFox

DIS Veteran
We want to add a round of golf to our plans. Anyone have any recommendations for Oahu? We will not be bringing our clubs.

Haven't tried it but there is a course very near Aulani. Very easy to get to.

there is a great course in Koʻolina. Waikele is good as well. The island is littered with golf courses. Turtle bay has two awesome courses.

We wanted to play a round as well....until we checked out the prices including clubs....yikes. However, we are totally spoiled to play dirt cheap where we live, so it might not be that shocking for someone who plays "nice" courses regularly. The one at Ko'Olina must be pretty nice, since LPGA plays there. Plus you can just walk over from Aulani. Go google it.

There's also what I think is a municipal course right in Waikiki, but it wasn't that scenic.

consider twilight, usually starts at 1 and it is a lot cheaper, courses tend to be empty. We use to play the old Turtle Bay course and we were like the only ones out there

Can't beat the convenience of Ko Olina Golf Club. Literally a walk across the street. You won't get the big scenic ocean views that you can find elsewhere, but it's still a very nice course and like I said, a walk across the street is as easy as it gets.

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

Latest posts

facebook twitter