Gondola version of monorail pub crawl

gatour

DIS Veteran
Once they get the gondola system operating reliably and the Riviera hotel open, any one considering doing a gondola version of the monorail pub crawl?

On the other hand...drinks and a possible "delay" while riding a gondola??? :scratchin Oh well, there's something in the emergency kit for such issues.:earboy2:
That something in the emergency kit leaves a lot to be desired. There are bathrooms at the stations. So hit them first before getting in line to ride.

Absolutely yes!! Need to do a bit of research to see where the lounges are in relation to the skyline. My husband and I have a few versions of a monorail crawl and. Friendship boat crawl. This will be so fun!

The monorail has some really good lounges along the way. Not sure yo ucan say the same about the Skyliner other than the Riviera (but thats not open so we don't really know).

This is really funny but at the same time sounds like it could be a disaster! Taking "tipsy" to a whole new level when that hot box starts swinging in the wind.

Never mind the possibility of getting stuck for 3 hours when I have to pee?! What size is the cup they give you to pee in? I can see that getting filled up real quick :)

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter