Good ADR option for pre nighttime race meal

tulipgrl7

Mouseketeer
Our ADR time is coming up this weekend for our wine and dine half trip and I am trying to decide what would be a good meal option. How do you normally eat before running at 10 pm? I was thinking Tusker House lunch? But what would we do later? We aren't using running that far that late lol!

We actually had a late brunch at The Wave. They have a buffet or menu; we went with the buffet and loaded up on nice proteins and such. Then we *tried* to relax (though we did go to a park), later went back to the room, snacked a bit, tried to nap a bit, and then got up. Somehow that Wave meal really worked for us. I have a very touchy stomach, and I didn't have problems (though last year's W&D was a rain-fest, and I wish I had had more calories to use just to keep the feet going through the puddles LOL).

Great thread! I'm also unsure, but ADR day is this Saturday for me. Right now my plan is an early dinner at Via Napoli. But, not sure if that will weigh us down too much.

I eat how I'd normally eat on any given day...last meal before the race is early dinner ADR at Via Napoli for a pizza. I did this in 2013 and 2014 for Wine & Dine and will do the same the next time I run the race.

But different things work for everyone...some would say that's too much food, but that's what worked for me. :confused3

GET A DISNEY VACATION QUOTE

Dreams Unlimited Travel is committed to providing you with the very best vacation planning experience possible. Our Vacation Planners are experts and will share their honest advice to help you have a magical vacation.

Let us help you with your next Disney Vacation!

facebook twitter